Coberley Church of England Primary School is situated in an idyllic rural setting, in a conservation area. It admits children from the village, the surrounding parishes and due to its popularity, now welcomes children from Cheltenham and Gloucester.
The school was established in 1861 when the main stone building and school house was built. In the 1980’s an Elliot Medway temporary classroom was added and in the 1990’s a further single bay was added to house the administration offices. In 2001/2 the school developed a new library and ICT area and built the Reception/Year 1 Classroom. In 2006, a new play area was developed for Reception children and enhancement of the grounds around the school began.
“The Village School of Cheltenham” flyer, click here
To Find Out More Visit http://www.coberley.gloucs.sch.uk/